Shop interior design
Shop interior design
StoreAs you know, advertising is the engine of trade. Nowadays, people often make decisions about buying certain things based on their emotions. Smells, lighting, and in general - the design of the room directly affects whether a client leaves you with a purchase or chooses your competitors for this. Therefore, store design is so important if you want to increase sales and increase loyalty to your brand. What features should be taken into account when creating a design for a commercial space and how does this affect the number of sales?
Algorithm for developing a store design project.
When the design of such a room as a store is being created, it is important to take into account not only the requirements and wishes of the customer, but also what kind of people will come to the premises - that is, the target audience of the project. Because this directly affects the choice of what the project will be like. Therefore, initially a meeting is held between the customer and the designer, at which the assortment, its presentation and the target audience of the project are discussed. All this helps to understand what the room will eventually become.
Store design development.
**Further steps to develop the store design include:** **Making measurements of the object** - this includes not only the exact configurations, but also information about how the room was in its original form, its engineering networks and the primary layout. **Development of drawings and layouts** - a preliminary layout of the premises and working drawings are created, which will be used during the renovation. **The cost calculation** is a working estimate, according to which a budget is formed, which includes: equipment and furniture, materials for decoration, repair work. **Visualization** is an important point, which is difficult to do without in the design of commercial premises. This is a realistic model of a store after renovation, in the format of a 3-D model. Architectural supervision is control over all stages of the work on the object and control to ensure that the original design idea is completed in full.
What should be considered when ordering a store design project?
**With the help of competent design, you can correct the imperfections of the original space.** This can be achieved with the correct placement of lights, mirrors and other objects. Sometimes a room can be transformed beyond recognition if you use only the above things. **Pay attention to the lighting.** Because lighting directly affects how a customer sees your product and whether they agree to purchase it. The light should not dazzle - neither the buyer nor the sellers. Rather, light should create a cozy atmosphere and harmonize well with the overall look of the store. **The interior should not distract from the product.** This is an important rule of thumb because design should help you sell your product, not hinder you from doing it. Everything should work only in the direction of the product. Even if the buyer came to you for five minutes, he should want to stay. And this effect can be achieved with good design. **The interior must meet the intended purpose**. There is no point in doing a very expensive design in a store that sells a mid-priced product. This will only scare off potential buyers and run counter to your brand values. Shop fittings and the color of the walls should favorably distinguish the product and emphasize it. If the interior distracts from the product, this is not a very good interior. He should competently complement all the details, but not transfer the attention of the buyer only to himself. **The design must convey a unique selling proposition.** The impression of layering of details should not be created - your potential buyer should clearly understand the message that you want to convey to him. Of course, this is influenced by the area that you have at your disposal - naturally, you want to place more goods in a smaller area. But remember that empty spaces, if they fit correctly into the overall interior, only reinforce the impression of high cost.
Remember to pay enough attention to the color. Psychologists have proven more than once that color is one of the most important factors when making purchasing decisions. There is a lot of research on how colors affect a person's emotions and decisions. But there is an important factor - the color does not work by itself, it will sparkle only in connection with the general atmosphere of the room. Therefore, remember that color is your main weapon, but pay enough attention to the overall design project, taking into account the peculiarities.
We know how to make idea into reality
- Project design service includes:
- Measurement plan
- Dismantling and installation plan of walls and partitions
- План після перепланування приміщень з розмірами
- Furniture arrangement drawings
- Floor coverings and materials scheme
- Ceiling plan
- Scheme of sections of the ceiling (complex structures)
- Lighting plan
- Circuit breakers
- Outlet plan with location
- Plumbing layout plan
- Sweeps of the walls of each room, indicating materials and areas
- Lighting specification
- Finishing materials specification
- Furniture specification
- Interior visualization in 3Dmax program
- Architectural supervision includes personal support of the designer during the entire renovation process from start to finish, including responsibilities:
- Visit the facility to monitor the progress and quality of work performed in accordance with the design project
- Take part in the selection of contractors
- Provide familiarization with the design and working documentation of the customer and the team for construction and repair work
- Advise contractors on the project during construction and finishing works
- If necessary, make corrections, clarifications and additions to the working drawings (after dismantling old walls, interior elements and installing new walls, partitions, structures, leveling and installation of floors, walls and ceilings, purchase of furniture and plumbing)
- Advise the customer and participate in the selection of all the necessary materials, furniture, equipment, plumbing, lamps, textiles, decor, etc.